Sunday 6 September 2009

Nightmare. Deep Blue.

I felt so much stronger when you were around. You were the reason I kept my feet steady on the ground. I closed my eyes and counted to five. My skin started to shiver as I took a deep breath and decided to dive.

My body fell weightless from the steep cliff and was crushed when it fell into the cold. My body sank deep, heavy like a stone and I felt new scars on my skin that made me look old. The water poured into my lungs and made it hard to breath. I could feel how my heart's rhythm slowly faded away, beat by beat.

It felt like I had lost it all. I screamed, with horror echoing inside my mind and woke up starring at the opposite white wall. A horrifying nightmare which always leave me in tears. I call it Deep Blue. A reminder for one of my greatest fears.

No comments: