Saturday 27 January 2007

New blog. New thoughts. New inspiration.

Hi!

Nice to see that you are passing by my blog. By now you should have noticed that this is my first "real" post! Therefore my thought was to tell you a little about who I am, what I am doing etc.
Here are some "very" (with an ironic tone) :) interesting facts about what is happening in my life right now;

At the moment I am studying my last year at the International Baccalaureate Diploma programme at Saltsjöbadens Samskola in Stockholm, Sweden. After IB I am hoping to be able to study abroad, most likely in the US.

In my spare time I usually hang out with friends, go shoping ;) or go out dancing! Although it is nice to have some "lay back nights" too, this is when I also spend time with one of my greatest passions, namely writing. Which is one of the reasons for why I have chosen to start this blog.

Another big interest which I certainly share with many other women and men out there around the globe is fashion!
When it comes to my personal style and sense of fashion I am more of a classic chic. My favourite colours are black, brown and white. Neutral and down-to-earth colours which also reflects my personality. People often say that I am that kind of person who always sees the good in people even though I might just have met them.

To continue talking about my big interest for fashion I have to admit the fact that as many other women around the world, I love shoping! Bags, clothes and shoes yeah you name it, I'm always on for a shoping tour!

Anyway this blog will not only be about fashion, I will also bring up every day life issues, sports, music, my own "poetry/lyrics" and a few famous quoatations now and then..! I hope you'll all enjoy it! Don't be afraid to leave a comment, I speak the following languages: English, Swedish, Spanish, a little bit of German and a little bit of French ;) Take care! ♥ /Sofia

1 comment:

Tomas said...

Mjao, well organized blog and nice graphics! Needed to reply in somehow for your comments (: