Sunday 16 August 2009

Falling Star.

You looked me deep into the eyes and asked me what was wrong. I kept my eyes focused on his angelic and anxious eyes, wishing I had never recorded the song. I knew what was coming. It felt as if I had known it all winter not to mention all spring.

My hands started shaking in a response to the walls that were falling apart deep inside of me. The tsunami that soon would appear behind the thin veil of my blue eyes and that would humiliate me.

I was at the edge of a inner collapse when he suddenly caught my hands and said, with what to me was a sudden calm, to trust him. Of all people I knew he was the only one to understand and that is one of the reasons for why my heart had fallen for him.

Times were difficult and my deepest fear was to loose it. The special chemistry, the laughter, the music and many other things we had in common. Good or bad I would miss every part of it. I couldn't and didn't say a word throughout the entire evening. At the same time I think we both knew what I was feeling.

Never had a bond been so strong between two people. He could never upset me neither make me purple. As time passed us by clouds had dissapeared and left an endless black sky. In his company I never had a reason to feel shy.

Suddenly our attention was caught by a stream of light that appeared on the sky. It was a sign, a falling star.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jäklar vad du kan skriva! Du borde verkligen samla dina verk, hoppas du sparar dem alla! Mvh J

About me said...

Anonymous: Tack så jättemycket för din fina kommentar J. Du vet att det betyder mycket för mig. Någon dag kanske det blir verklighet, vi får se. /S