Thursday 20 August 2009

It caught me again.

Picture: Google

It's been a while since I had it but this is my confession, it caught me again. I'm talking about the fall/winter cold.

I was just looking down from my bed this morning and it almost looked like the man's office on the picture above, not as many of course but I've got my own little pile of toilet paper. It's awful really, I hate being sick. The lack of positive energy seems to have disappeared from my body.

I simply had to stay home this morning but I will have to show up at work in the afternoon. The sun appears to be shining outdoors, maybe I'll step out for a walk to charge my batteries.

Anyway I wish you all a beautiful Thursday and remember it's not summer anymore so keep the jacket on! Otherwise you'll end up like me and the poor fellow on the picture. Later!

No comments: