Tuesday 5 May 2009

Words that will forever stay the same.

The thought has crossed my mind before. Still I can't seem to forget about my fear of needles and the fact that it will hurt really bad.

I'm talking about creating a tattoo somewhere on my body. A short sentence of great importance to me that's what it's going to be. Somehow V almost convinced me now, to do it this summer.

But like I said I don't know what to write yet so I won't do it until I have it all figured out. He's got three beautiful stars in a row on one of his arms but like I said I'm thinking about writing a special quote or a few words of wisdom.

I'll get back to you when I've got some ideas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do not let someone, not even V, to convince you to create a tattoo. It is a sort of fashion now but you will regret it you go ahead, probably sooner than later.