Tuesday 19 May 2009

Busy lady.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the last day of classes (finally!). I got my new work schedule for the summer and it seems as if I've got a few periods we're I'll be working 6 out of 7 days per week. Guess I'll be a very busy lady during those weeks.

Anyway about the apartment everything is going great! Last weekend we (V, my dad and I) spent the entire Saturday painting both the living room and master bedroom - both rooms turned out white instead of mint green and it looks bigger and so clean.

The white sofa is standing on its place in the living room along with the furniture for the tv and V's new glass desk. In the master bedroom we've placed my new desk but no bed yet. We're still looking for the "right one".

Yesterday I came across two white and beige star printed blankets which would look perfect on the sofa so next week when I'll get my salary I'll buy them :).

I better go and get ready, I've got a few errands that I need to do at the pharmacy - yes I just don't seem to get rid of this cold. Anyway I wish you all a great Tuesday!

No comments: