Tuesday 5 May 2009

Stay.

You were gone long before daylight. You left me confused and my heart told me not to put up a fight.

With one eye on the clock and one on the phone I waited for you to call. That's when I got your text saying nothing important and so my eyes left the phone and continued staring at your white wall.

All I ask for is your honesty and for you to trust me. For I believe in you and I believe in us, can't you see?

Please tell me if we're moving on too fast. Please tell me if you don't believe that our love will last.

I mean every word when I say I love you with every piece of my heart. If it was up to me we would never spend a minute apart.

All I ask of you is to hold me tonight. Stay with me until the morning light. Just promise me that you will stay throughout the night.

No comments: