Friday 15 May 2009

Sorry for my absence.

The weeks are going so fast! I'm sorry for my absence but I've been so busy with my studies, work and preparing the apartment I'm moving in to.

Tomorrow I'll be spending the entire day painting with my dad, V, E might drop by as well and we'll see if more people decide to show up and help us! :) It will be fun I think.

But right now I'm standing at the shop and the entire mall seems to be empty - on a Friday? Well it might be due to the beautiful weather outdoors. Anyway during lonely days like these I'm happy to be able to have a computer nearby and just surf the Internet ;)

Summer is almost here and my classes end next Wednesday (did I hear someone say yaaaay!) haha. Well to be honest it's going to be nice to only focus on work and the apartment - we've got so many things to do but I'm sure that the result will be great! Pictures might come up later.. ;)

No comments: