Wednesday 8 April 2009

Marie Digby - Breathing Underwater


Most played song this week :) Enjoy!

"There's a light in the dark, where the sky splits apart, where the stars find a way to shine through all the spaces in between. Here we are, face to face, all alone in this place, and the night is finally coming down to you and me.

Tell me where you been hiding, Oh I wanna know, your my silver lining covered in gold. Tell me what am I feeling, Oh it's hard to explain, like underwater breathing swimming in rain.

Chorus: Oh Oh Oh (breathing underwater) All I really wanna do (do) is fall a little deeper with you (you) (breathing underwater) And never come up, breathing, breathing under water. Wait for this, (breathing underwater) with every kiss you steal boy, you are making me feel, feel (breathing underwater) like i'm, breathing, breathing, breathing, underwater. "

No comments: