Saturday 4 April 2009

Your beauty makes me cry.

Sometimes when I lay awake at night I find myself watching you sleeping. Breathless, helpless and hypnotized by your fearless features I wonder what you are feeling.

Can you hear my heart beat faster and harder every time that you are around? Your smile gives me wings and I find it hard to remain steady on the ground.

Am I still dreaming or is this for real? I will forever be grateful for the way you have helped me heal.

The sparkling light from your eyes tickles every corner of my soul. I simply can't help falling a little bit deeper in love with you, please forgive me but it's not my fault.

Do you believe in love at first sight? I sure do after seeing you on that special night.

Sometimes when I lay awake at night I find myself watching you sleeping. Suddenly I find myself weeping. For it is your inner and outer beauty that makes me cry.

No comments: