Wednesday 15 April 2009

Next stop: Barcelona!

Picture: DeviantArt

Yes believe it or not I am still alive - I'm sorry for my absence here on the blog.

Anyway as always I'm busy with something, if it's not boyfriend, family, friends or school then it could also have something to do with work. The good news is that I'm travelling to Barcelona today! Yay :)

I'm going to attend yet another cousine's wedding which I'm sure is going to be beautiful - yes I might even shed a few tears emotional as I am. I'll be gone until Sunday so it's only for a couple of days.

I really have to get ready now but I wish you all a great week and I promise to write about my Spanish adventures when I get back ;) Love /S



P.S. I'll miss you. My love ♥ D.S.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Ha en fantastisk resa! :D <3

About me said...

Emma: Tack vännen min! Jag hade det underbart :D <3