Tuesday 28 April 2009

Moving out.

Finally! After months of searching I've finally found the most beautiful and charming apartment with several open windows and big open spaces!

It's two rooms (1 living room + master bedroom) and the best part is the huge amount of closets for storage! Which means I can bring most of my things :)

It's located in the same neighborhood that I'm living in now so I won't have far home and besides I'll be neighbor with one of my best friends E! Or almost anyway we'll only have 1 or 2 minutes walking distance which is almost too good to be true.

So I'm moving out from my parent's house sometime in June I think after my brother's graduation and hopefully I'll be able to arrange some kind of party for my closest friends :)

Anyway time to take a shower! Have a great day!

No comments: