Saturday 17 March 2007

"Would you like to dance?"

I'm sorry, I wish I had more time to spend on the blog-writing. It's just that I've had a very busy week or a busy schedule so to speak.. I wish I didn't but that's just how it is.. For now atleast. I just finished watching one of my absolute favourite movies! Namely, "Dirty dancing 2" - Havanna nights or something I think it's called :)

Well let's forget about the name, one of the reasons for why I love the movie is because of it's music! I would say that it actually represents me and my background and the blood which is running through my veins.. It is hard to describe it but one knows it the moment you can feel it.

The second reason is because the famous and gorgeous actor Diego Luna is also one of the main characters in the movie. His beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes.. It makes me soo weak :) Although I have to say that I am rather tired so I better be off to bed and dream wonderful dreames of my "Javier Suarez" aka Diego Luna IRL ;) Good night, sleep tight! ♥ /Sofia

No comments: