Thursday 15 March 2007

I wish I was a ladybird.

I wish I was a ladybird. A red little ladybird like the one on the picture. Isn't she beautiful?

I shouldn't be writing in my blog right now, I should be working on my history IA which I have to hand in tomorrow.. I'll probably end up sitting by the laptop for the whole night.. :/ Luckily my first lesson is cancelled so I don't start until 10.30 AM I think.

Anyway sorry for the bad updating of the blog, if you haven't understood it yet well then here are some fresh news of what's going on in my life: I'm in the IB programme meaning that I have lots and lots of things to do the upcoming 7 weeks.. After that I'll be free!! (I'm longing for that day..)

Well I'm sorry but I need to get back to work. I hope you'll have a nice evening! Take care! If you are having a bad time to then keep up the good spirit! It will help you I promise!
♥ /Sofia

No comments: