Thursday 29 March 2007

Love songs in my iPod.

It's been a loong day and I finally deserve to get some sleep now, although I have to wake up really early tomorrow due to a psychology test which I have in the morning. "Yay = Not funny at all.." Well the good thing is that it's tomorrow is the day with the big F = Friday! Crazy how fast the time passes us by and next week it's Easter! (Which I will be spending in England - looking forward to it!)

Anyway as I already wrote, it is time for bed. But before I fall asleep I will listen to this true love song performed by Celine Dion, who has a voice that gives almost everybody goosebumps! The song is called "Because you loved me" and I love to fall alseep to it. It gives me harmony inside my soul. This is where I leave you all for tonight, so all I'll say is good night and sleep
tight! ♥ /Sofia

No comments: