Wednesday 28 March 2007

Oh happy day.

Finally! As I was walking in town yesterday I felt the wonderful sun shining at me the whole afternoon! Lovely..! So I guess one could say it now. SPRING IS HERE! :) (Btw, I saw 3 yellow butterflies yesterday.. I think that if you see 11 then it's summer..! So I guess we're on the right track..)

Today is a big dag! The one event which all IB students celebrate at Saltsjöbadens Samskola, namely "The International Ball". It gives us students the oppurtunity to dress up and get really beautiful with hair, make-up you name it..! :) So I have lots of things to prepare for tonight, the hair, make-up etc. I will take lots of pictures tonight and I promise that I will show you perhaps one or two pics tomorrow.. ;) Anyway got to run now! School starts soon.. Have a great day! ♥ /Sofia

No comments: