Monday 19 March 2007

Terrific Day.

I have to start this post by saying that I had a terrific day today! It turned out that I only had one lesson! (Biology which was fun, we had our own study-time, like revision for our exams in silence! Which is quite unusual to be our class but I guess it had to do with us students, we were a small group today so I guess that explains it all)

Anyway so I came home and asked my mother if she wanted to join me for a "quick" tour in town, meaning in search of my dress for my upper-secondary final graduation party (Mark your calendars on the date: May the 31st because this is the day when I'll be partying all night!) I hardly saw any white dresses in the stores around Stockholm, I guess it's still too early to be looking for the spring/summer dresses now since it's still not warm enough to be wearing those types of clothing during this season of the year in Sweden.

Seriously for a couple of days ago we had lots of sun and it was warm outside! Atleast 15 degrees or something and today.. It was snowing in town later on the afternoon! Crazy weather..

No comments: