Sunday 25 March 2007

It's now or never.

I have never understood why I was born in such a wonderful and loving family. I have always had that certain feeling that I would never manage to become one of them. The truth is, I am one of them.

We share the same blood in our veins. We laugh together. We cry together. We argue about ridiculous things. In the end we know that the most important thing is that we love each other. You are my family. My blood and my genes. We share similar characteristics and I even got my father's blue eyes. I have the smile and grace to thank my mother.

I will never be able to thank you enough for all the good things you have all done for me. Things no ordinary friends would have done. The important thing is that you did. You were there for me. Supported me when I went through bad times or when I had lost my path in life, you were there. My family.

The only true friends one will have in life.

I love you. I wish I could say it more often. I am trying to figure it out why I find it so difficult to show how much I appriciate everything you do for me. It has been a mysterious for me and believe me I will find an answer to it. It's now or never.

The most critical time when, believe it or not, I will need every person's support I can get in order to get through this living hell I have decided to enter. I must say, that I have always been a positive person and I always believe in happy endings, no matter what.

Therefor I feel honoured of having 4 such great people standing behind me through this process I am about to begin at school. My beloved family. I love you all. Good night, sleep tight!
♥ /Sofia

No comments: