Saturday 31 March 2007

Time for revision.

Sorry for the bad updating on the blog. As some of you can imagine (if you have read my previous posts) I have a really busy schedule right now, up until the 18th of May (when my final exams will be over!!)

Anyway today's activities consisted of spending the entire day, from 8 AM until 6 PM at the "IB Revision Courses" in Stockholm. I had my revision course based on one of my Higher Level subjects, namely History.

Like I said, it has been a loong day where I have revised almost everything covering the years from the mid 17th century until the mid 18th century. (For all of you who do not know the English way of counting the different centuries I can translate what I just wrote into the following; I've read about the mid 1800 until the mid 1900)
So I will follow the same schedule tomorrow. The course is based on two days of intensive revision and yes my dear friends, it is intensive.

You'll have to excuse me but I have lots of homework to do for tomorrow! Besides I have some packing to do since I'm leaving on Monday...!!!
Do you want to know where? Stay tuned and I'll tell you more tomorrow, the day before the Big Day! Take care! ♥ /Sofia

No comments: