Friday 13 April 2007

Feeling better.

No more colds please... I can't stand it! I hate being sick. Yes I know the first couple of days everything is great when people take care of you and you can actually stay home and sleep all day but what happens when you've done that for a couple of days? You get sick of it. Well the good news is that I'm feeling so much better now and hopefully I can go back to school on Monday.

So this was Friday then, amazing how it passes me by so fast? Anyway it's going to be a long weekend. I've got lots of things to do when it comes to school work etc. Therefore tomorrow will be an early morning meaning that I should probably try and get some sleep.

I hope you all have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful weather coming up this weekend, I heard it on the news and they said that there will be "pre-summer" temperatures! Lovely. This is where I leave you all for tonight. Sleep tight! ♥ /Sofia

No comments: