Monday 16 April 2007

How high are you going?

I've been thinking and realized that the most common goals in life are to get the "perfect job", get married, creating a family and then live happily ever after. Is that all life can give us?

I'm 19 now and it feels as if life's just started! I mean there are so many things to discover, new places to visit, new people to meet and of course lots of new things to learn!

As I have written earlier in my blog I am doing my final year in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme here in Stockholm, Sweden. All I want to do is to finish this and to take the next step in my life: study/travel abroad!
I've been looking forward to it for so long and finally it's my turn!

Obviously I will get married (hopefully...!) and enter a carrier where I can perform a good job and enjoy it! At the same time I'll hopefully become a mother, talking about pressure?
Buisness woman and taking care of children at the same time? Well I guess that's what many of today's women deal with every day. I admire you! Hopefully I will be able to keep up with you and also do my very best.

Well sorry to say this I can talk/"write" in this case.. for hours! Unfortunately I'm not done with school yet. I still have those terrible exams in only a few weeks time so I better get started with some revision now. Hopefully I'll have time to write more later tonight, we'll see. Anyway, may you all have a great evening! Take care ♥ /Sofia

No comments: