Saturday 21 April 2007

Revision.

Soo boring.. I really wish I didn't have to. Unfortunately I have to deal with the last days remaining before the exams start revising all the things I've done during the last two years. Anyway as long as I think that everythings gonna be alright then there's nothing to worry about. Right?

I had this delicious lunch today! My dad had made lovely tacos! I looove it and it reminds me of my days in Mexico. Has it really been that long? Anyway I guess it's time for me to make myself become more useful. I have to help my mother with a few things around the house and when that's done I will "throw" myself on my books and notes because I neeeed to study.
Sorry but that's all for now but I promise I'll get back to you later so stay tuned!
Have a great day! ♥ /Sofia

No comments: