Sunday 29 April 2007

Surf spray.

For a long time I've wanted to try this "Surf spray" since I've read so much about it! The brand Bumble & Bumble have many different products for the hair and this little pearl is one of them!

This product gives you the same structure you would get if you were taking a swim in for example Thailand where they have only salt water. Lovely! (I wish we had some salt water over here in Sweden.. Keep on dreaming.)


This is one of the products I will buy for the summer to get that perfect "surf structure" in my hair.. Ooh can't wait! You can order it from the website
www.mrsh.se

Anyway I guess it's time for lunch! Have a great day! ♥ /Sofia

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

I heard about it, and then completely forgot about it. Now, thanks to you, I am so excited again, and will be buying it tomorrow!

About me said...

Haha okey! Wow sounds great! :) Please tell me later what you thought if it then! Cause I guess I'll be buying it later..!