Thursday 19 April 2007

White dress.

After weeks and yet many other weeks I've finally found one of my dresses for my Big dag! I'm talking about my graduation day when I'll leave high school for good..! I can't wait!

Due to the number of different partys I'll be going to I've decided to buy two dresses and like I wrote this is one of them. Quite simple but still with a cute detail, I'm referring to the black bow (see above!) I'm sorry for the bad picture I think someone has to clean her mirror...

Anyway on the same picture you can also see my new shoes which I will be wearing to the dress. They are really comfortable (100 % leather) and are from Vagabond and on top of that they also have a high heel! (6 1/2 cm! I couldn't be happier!)

I'm sorry but it's been a long day and I actually feel like sleeping. So I guess this is all for tonight! May you all have a great night, sleep tight!
♥ /Sofia

No comments: