Monday 23 April 2007

Love.


Love. It fooled me once. It fooled me twice. I would probably say that there is nothing more beautiful than to be in love. Although as many people have said before love can make you smile but it can also make you cry.

I've been out of luck when it comes to finding one good person who I can give my whole heart to. This special someone that won't hurt me or ending the relationship by breaking me into millions of small pieces. Yes I have cried many nights for stupid guys that in the end never deserved me. I feel stupid but at the same time I can now look back and say that I've finally learnt from my mistakes.

No more crying. No more arguing about silly and ridiculous things. All I keep on saying to myself is be strong because nothing in this world can bring me down. Absolutely nothing.

I have to admit it. I am a sucker for romance. I prefer to have it the “old way..” with the true gentlemen etc… I also believe that it is the small things such as small love notes that one leaves behind for one another strengthens the relationship.

Once again I say it. Love. It fooled me once. It fooled me twice. This will not happen again. I won’t open up until I meet this special someone who really takes care of me. So unless you’re one of these true “old fashioned” gentlemen then don’t bother to try to get my number cause you ain’t gonna get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Så himla fint skriver gumman! Och sant också för den delen.

Tack för att du finns och stöttar mig, du är en sann vän. Glöm aldrig det<3 Så glad för att du finns och alla ord du säger..

Jag känner igen mig så himla mkt i det du skriver och vi är lika vårt tänkande. "It takes something more this time"...