Saturday 21 April 2007

Kate Bosworth.

I've been a fan of Kate Bosworth for a long time and I must say that she is the most beautiful woman on earth! Her big smile and the way she always lightens up the room with her presence (which I have seen on different movies and documentaries from Hollywood..) is admirable. She is a talented actress and I love her work!

Although I feel sorry for her that it didn't work out for her with her ex-boyfriend Orlando Bloom after four years the couple broke up.. And recently all we've seen in the media from different events is a more slender woman, Kate what happened to your weight?

The picture above is from one of the big Hollywood events a couple of years ago, doesn't she look stunning? Her amazing eyes and still she did look rather slim here too? I really hope that she will stay healthy. After all I know there are millions of fans out there who look up to you Kate, I am one of them. And we all support you no matter what.
♥ /Sofia

No comments: