Thursday 19 April 2007

Terrific Thursday.


Despite the terrible weather we had today (it was raining the entire day!) I actually had some fun today! Can you guess what I did? Well I actually went shoping! ("Shoping cures depression" one of my favourite quotes! haha..)

Anyway I've been longing for a pair of Converse for a long time and finally! I got a pair today! (See the picture above) And as I had written on my blog under "this month's purchase" I've also thought about buying one of the most classic bags, namely a Longchamp, therefore I also bought a gorgeous blue one today! (See the picture above)

I'm sooo happy! Yay! Anyway I believe it is time for a shower now. I'm really cold so a warm hot shower would be perfect right now! So take care and I'll write more later so stay tuned! Ciao! ♥ /Sofia

No comments: