Monday 9 February 2009

Beautiful day with signs of Spring.

Picture: DeviantArt
I had almost forgotten how warm and pleasant the sun can make you feel. For the first time since I don't know when we were finally able to see the sun today. As I walked to the train station while leaving home this morning I simply could not stop staring up towards the blue and cloudless (!) sky.

The thick layer of snow is gone and so I'm just waiting for the first sign of our bay's two beautiful swans. (My mom even named them, how cute isn't that? :-), Sonja & Viktor)

Whatever there's left of this dreadful winter let it please pass us fast, I'm longing for Spring more than ever now and I truly want this feeling to last!

P.S. As if my day could not end in a better way? I'm finally going to see "Twilight" on the movies tonight with E, if only I had enough words to describe how passionate I've become about this beautiful novel ♥ D.S.

No comments: