Sunday 1 February 2009

Busy week.

As S mentioned the last time we spoke on the phone, "You really are busy the entire week aren't you?" and so I replied "That's correct, with 3 birthdays to celebrate (including my own), school, family/friends I have planned something to "do" every day this week".

Which is a result of why I haven't have enough time to write new posts. But it's been a fun week! It actually feels great to be 21 now, I'm older and hopefully much wiser :P

Anyway I haven't planned that much for today though. Just a walk and perhaps dinner with S later tonight. Oh and I almost forgot! I've cut my hair, just yesterday! Haha those who know me would probably not be able to see any difference but I sure do "feel" the difference ;)

So with a few highlights in it and with a "shorter" haircut - I'm ready for spring now! I should probably get dressed.. I wish you all a great Sunday!

No comments: