Monday 2 February 2009

Never felt so caught up since the Austen novels.

My family must think I'm crazy, not to mention all people I've passed on the train/subway or when I've walked myself home.

These last days I haven't been able to (literally speaking) put down the novel (as I mentioned in the previous post) - I'm completely hypnotized with the dazzling story!

I'm already at chapter 17 out of 24 and I can't help but feel terrified about the fact that I might end it too soon?! Considering I don't want it to, still trying to enjoy every single word that has been printed on each and every page. Absorbing the beautiful story as if had been a never ending sweet.

Just like the title learns I haven't felt so caught up in a novel since I read the Austen novels. This may be the first novel I have ever read by Stephanie Meyer but it most certainly won't be the last.

In fact, this will truly be a serie of novels that I'm considering to read over and over again.

No comments: