Thursday 26 February 2009

You gave me too many reasons to cry.

No matter what you say you won't be able to make certain things undone. I've began to realize that I'll be far much better off with you gone.

You hurt me once and you could do it again. I'm sorry to say it like this but I believe that it's over my friend.

After all you left me heartbroken and all alone. You surprised me that day when I received your text message on my phone.

Angry and confused tears streamed down my face. Luckily I could hide myself in my friend's warm embrace.

No one deserves to be treated the way you treated me. You should have been honest with me from the very start, why can't you see?

You hurt me deeper than I've ever felt. It felt as a hard punch right beneath my belt.

This is me now, turning my back on you and finally I'm free to fly. Bottom line,
you gave me too many reasons to cry.

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

up for a tag?

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

oops, forgot the link :) http://my-wineglass.blogspot.com/2009/02/music-tag.html