Monday 16 February 2009

My Monday.

Mood: Serene
Done: I've been busy studying all day basically (boring I know) but I did meet up with L on the train home so we had time to talk a while :)
Plans: Besides from sleeping? Haha nothing special I guess, after all it's Monday
Looking at: My laptop's screen
Listening to: Robert Pattinson - Never Think (Twilight)
Reading: I've made it through both "Twilight" and "New Moon" in less than 2 weeks (!) and now I've started on "Eclipse" - honestly, these books are amazing..
Drinking: Water
Eating: Just had dinner
Best: L & I have a double date on Thursday ;)
Worst: I don't know, nothing I suppose? I had such a fun weekend so I got a good start of the week
Weather: Still cold (below cero) but we had beautiful thin snowflakes coming down from the sky earlier today so it felt as if it was December all over again which made it feel kind of cosy :)

No comments: