Saturday 28 February 2009

An artistic Saturday.


It's been a while since I did anything creative. Well obviously I do write a lot but and I sing/play on my instrument almost every day but apart from that I haven't been drawing for a very long time. Another great passion of mine that had to be put aside for a while due to lack of inspiration.

Anyway that was not what this post was supposed to be about. For many years I have tried to keep some form of diary without success until I decided to combine my everyday texts with other poems, quotes, thoughts and songs that inspire me.

The result of this is what you can see on the pictures above! (Click on the images for larger views) The magnificent book which I found at NK in Stockholm reminds me a lot of "The Lord of the Rings" saga and since I am a big fan of calligraphy I decided that all texts shall be written with one of my calligraphy pens which I got from my dad last Christmas.

With light snowflakes falling outside my bedroom window I therefore decided to stay indoors today and just have a relaxed and artistic Saturday. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åhhh, jag vill också vara kreativ! Nu blir jag riktitg inspirerad! Det blir till att måla lite ikväll. Akvarell kanske... Hum får se. Wanna come over and join? Still at my parents place my dear :)Puss på dig min lilla trollunge!

About me said...

L: Hihi kul o höra! :) Akvarell är riktigt fint, jag har suttit och skissat på lite olika idéer, inget som är klart ännu.

Jag hade gärna gjort det gumman men har lovat att titta på "Doktor Glas" som går ikväll (kl 21.05 på tvåan) med familjen.. so another time my love! Puss