Wednesday 4 February 2009

You are exactly my brand of heroin.

Picture: DeviantArt - what else? ;)
I, I simply could not wait. I'm sorry E but I just had to see the movie - today! Even though it was on the Internet I actually think that the quality of the film was not too bad as I had expected it to be.

Still of course it's always better when you go to the movies and I'm still going (!) despite the fact that I've already seen it ;) Why? Because I honestly can't enough of Edward's piercing eyes. I got goosebumps every time the camera focused on them and I loved that feeling.

Haha call me crazy but I'm sure I'm not the only female that got lost somewhere in this mysterious fantasy? :P Edward Anthony Cullen (formerly Masen - when you were human) - You are exactly my brand of heroin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait doesn't heroin mean a female hero? actually he is kinda girly so maybe ur right ;)

About me said...

Anonymous: Haha this is one of the hilarious things about the English language, you may have one word like "heroin" where it stands for many different things. In this case it's not about Him being a female hero but instead he says to Bella (the main character of the novel) that she's like a drug to him. They're are so addicted to each other. Let's just say it was true love at first sight.

Anonymous said...

yeah english is pretty messed up, i think we should all speak svenska

About me said...

Anonymous: Haha I don't agree with you on this one ;) I actually prefer the English language before Svenskan.