Saturday 28 February 2009

Music Tag.

D tagged me in this new Music Tag, which sounded kind of fun! :) Here are my answers.

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
NO CHEATING...

What does next year have in store for me?
My heart will go on (instrumental by Jim Brickman)
That's a good sign.

What's your love life like?
Hurt (Christina Aguilera)
Now I wonder why I am not surprised that this song showed up? ...

What do you say when life gets hard?
I am what I am (Jonas Brothers)
Haha, I don't know about this one.. :P

What do you think when you get up in the morning?
Anything at All (Tristan Prettyman)
True..

What song will you dance to at your wedding?
Tears on Love (Yiruma)
Nice since it is a beautiful song!

Your favourite saying?
Var nöjd med allt som livet ger (Disney Classics Collection)
Hahaha that's right! :D

Favourite place?
Don't forget to remember me (Carrie Underwood)
Hmm..?

What do you think of your parents?
Less is More (Joss Stone)
Yeah, they can be a liiittle bit too overprotective sometimes ;) But hey, that's what makes my parents special and I love them for that!

Where would you go on a first date?
When a heart is Broken (Lemar)
Weird answer..


Drug of choice?
Bella's Lullaby (Carter Burwell)
"Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin." ^^

Describe yourself:
Come on over Baby (Christina Aguilera)
Brave? Dare? Flirtatious? Outgoing? Yes x 4! ;)

What is the thing you like doing most?
Out of Reach (Gabrielle)
Being out of reach? I don't think so..

The song that best describes your school principal:
Crazy Dreams (Carrie Underwood)
Haha I don't know..!

What is your state of mind like at the moment?
Mary's Song (Taylor Swift)

How will you die?
I wanna rock and roll (Kiss)
Awesome, that's the spirit ;)

I tag: Emma, Frida, Jan & Johan

No comments: