Saturday 21 February 2009

Please, try to keep this in mind.

Please, try not to judge me by my sometimes impulsive, sensitive yet personal actions. Please, try to have patience with me since I have never been good at calculating difficult fractions.

All I wish to see is that stunning smile upon your face. The world's most beautiful smile that always reminds me of your heart's golden grace.

Please, try not to be suspicious whenever I say something that might be new and perhaps a bit frightening to you. Please, try to remember that I would never do or say anything to hurt you.

All that matters is that you don't get me all wrong. This could be a great new adventure for both of us so sit back and don't forget to hold on.

Please, try not to judge me by my sometimes impulsive, naive yet personal actions. Please, try to remember that it's my heart that is responsible by any of my foolish but still lovable actions. Please, try to keep this in mind.

No comments: