Thursday 26 June 2008

Certain memories never grow old.

Picture: DeviantArt

From the first day you came in to my life you swept right through me, just like a sharp arrow you went right through my heart. I had been touched by an angel who had given me inspiration to create this innocent art.

You saw me for all that I am. You turned my world upside down every time I saw your perfect smile, for in my eyes it was almost as sweet as jam.

Every time I looked deep in to your bright eyes you always met me half-way. I wonder if it still would be the same it we met today?

Perhaps it was just a sweet illusion or what if it was just a dream? Above all there is one thing you must admit, we were a great team.

So many memories that keep on spinning inside my mind. Through each day and night there is always something that reminds me of you and of certain feelings that I wish I had been able to leave far behind.

Somehow I have rejected other men that I have met after you. The truth is to be told, no one else has come as close as you.

For I truly treasured every moment I had with you. Even if I never dared to say it before you left I knew deep down in my heart how much I would miss you.

From the first day you came in to my life you swept right through me, just like a sharp arrow you went right through my heart. Please believe me when I say, you touched my heart, you touched my soul, yes you touched every important and meaningful spot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you write, it feels like you say all the words I wish I could trough out from my heart, all the unspoken words and feelings.

Some day I hope we'll find peace and the missing part. Some day, I hope soon, everything will be as it should be.

About me said...

flippmode.blogg.se: Thank you so much for your sweet comment! :)

I agree, there will a day (hopefully very soon) where we'll be able to put difficult/painful memories behind us and move on. But I'm not there yet.. Still I wish I was :/

Anonymous said...

It's a hard path you have to go through to reach that special relief.

Just hold on and I'll pray that that day will come really soon. We just have to accept the facts we have today and allow ourself to leave some parts/memories etc. behind us.