Wednesday 11 June 2008

Right or Wrong?

If you look closely, one can see a bright angelic light struggling within your eyes. For that is one of the most precious memories that I have saved deep inside, one special memory that always make me smile.

Still, it's the way that you left me and bereft me of my love, without a warning. Yes I remember that morning.

As soon as we had said goodbye I had to go away and find a place where I could cry. It was very difficult for me seeing you walk away and holding back my tears, you see I really did try.

For some ridiculous reason I miss you more now than I have ever done before. It's hard to believe that my heart's wounds are still deep and sore.

Even though it's been more than a year I still can't help wishing that you were somewhere near. Loosing the special contact I had with you was probably my greatest fear.

Still, here we are today with a friendship stronger than ever. I should have listened to you when you said that we would e-mail and keep in contact, after all you've always been very clever.

While talking to one of our common friends earlier today I was once again reminded of you. For one moment I closed my eyes and looked closely deep within my heart and I could see the bright angelic light that once again reminded me of you.

Here I am now, ready to fall asleep. Somehow I couldn't help myself tonight while writing this, no I simply had to weep.

Like I said, the memories of you are still strong. Could someone then please tell me, why does my mind tell me that this is all wrong?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jag förstår nästan precis vad du känner just nu. Du kanske bara är rädd att falla ner i samma grop once again. Men stå på dig. If it's ment to be, you'll find the sparks again. =)

Anonymous said...

u should really look at being a writer!

goldenpearl said...

Anonymous (1): Jo, jag kunde inte ha sagt det bättre själv. Skönt o höra att man inte är den ende som går igenom en sån här sak.. Tack för ditt stöd! Som sagt, tiden får utvisa vad som kommer att ske och att inte ske.

goldenpearl said...

Anonymous (2): You know, sometimes I really wish I could.. But I'm afraid I will never be "good enough" to "live on it" so to speak. Who knows what will happen, maybe I'll surprise myself later on.. Only time can tell