Friday 6 June 2008

There You'll Be.

Picture: DeviantArt

"Pearl Harbour"

In the morning when you were still sleeping
I looked outdoors and saw the ground
But it's only pearls sailing
I cant take my eyes of what I've found

Good morning, the sweetest Sun's shining
I'd kiss you for lighting my way
I am having winter dreaming
And the Pearl harbour overday

Could you please wake up, darling
And lead me to jewelery's place
Necklace, rings and hearts're sparkling
You said: "Would you marry me today?"

I took my chances
Lay down and made you angels
Who were watching us having snow war

In hours you could see silence
Resting on the sky
Goodbye my day-lover, tomorrow you'll say another Hi
I knew of someone who's also mine

I am kissing the Moon, my only one
The stars are dancing barely around
He took off my necklace
And laid me down on the ground

Those pearls seemed too cold at once
So I ran back home to you
I had dreams as my partner for Winter ball
But they are boring overall
So I just ran back to you

My sweet darling's still sleeping
Anyway he's just waiting to make me warm
Pearls are now sinking and melting
It is hiding down to appear later under the spring Sun

1 comment:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

Sofia, I'm still tear eyed from reading your reply to my comment so to try to spread some joy around here I've decided to tag you. Check out my blog for further info.

kisses and massive hugs!

/Diana