Monday 23 June 2008

The way you make me feel.

Picture: Vogue

The way you make me feel safe even though you're thousands of miles away. The fact that the memory of you is still clear, it feels as if I saw you just the other day.

The way I always lighten up whenever you are online. There are so many special things about you, one of them is that you always seem to look so fine.

The way you always seem to make me blush. This is our secret, so hush!

The fact that there hasn't been a single day that I haven't thought about you since you went away. There are more than one thousand things that I wish to say.

The way you have supported me throughout day and night. The endless times I've dreamt of taking the next flight.

The fact that I have kept you in my prayers. The way that you're always with me all the way in to my bare bones, yes through all the thin layers.

The fact that I never find it hard to smile whenever you're around. The sound of your voice playing inside my ears makes my feet lift far up from the ground.

There is something special about you and the way you make me feel. Thank you for helping me figure out this life long riddle, thank you for giving me enough strength to make my heart heal.

Thank you for making me happy and for the many different ways you always make me feel.

No comments: