Monday 23 June 2008

You can't lose something you never had.

I just realized something. You can't lose something you never had.

Now that I actually think about it, it's almost heart-breaking to realize that it wasn't even just a fling. No, in other words it was nothing.

Why am I still making the same mistakes as the ones I've already done before? Why does my heart's wounds still feel so open and sore?

All this time I've been filling my heart with hope. I just can't help feeling like such a tremendous dope.

The only person I blame for this mess is myself. For I am the person responsible for my heart's damages not to mention my poor health.

What to do next, online time will tell. I just hope that it will all turn out well. I just can't take another living hell.

I'm sorry, it's been a rough night. Tears have found their way out from my deepest wells and created a monsoon down my cheeks, let's just say it's not a beautiful sight.

This is where I leave you, I have neither strength nor energy to carry on. No, instead I will tuck myself deep down inside my bed and listen to Hans Zimmer and to one of his beautiful songs.

No comments: