Monday 30 June 2008

I'm still searching.

I'm searching for someone who can hold me tight. A special someone who will be there throughout day and night.

I'm searching for someone who can fill my soul with laughter. For I have always wanted what's best for others, I guess that is one among many things that makes me a lovable sister and daughter.

I'm searching for someone who will understand me and love me for the way I am. A wise person who is to be trusted because he would never get into a difficult jam.

I'm searching for someone who will catch me before I hit the ground. A charming someone who will support my musical interest, my singing and most important above all someone who will have the patience to listen to my voice and it's special sound.

I'm searching for my better half. For I have always appreciated people that makes me laugh.

As the time pass by I will continue my searching for that special someone. One day we will meet and my heart will then tell me, "he's the one".

But for now, I'm still hoping that this day will come and until then I will continue my searching. I will continue through day and night and ignore if I'm hurting.

One day it will come true. This one special day when I will find You.

No comments: