Saturday 21 June 2008

Tears of the Sun.

Who said that the Sun never cries? A statement that is not meant to be trusted, for I have seen it once, actually I have seen it more than a dozen times.

Golden tears that shine like the purest silk every time they hit the ground. Have you ever experienced such a speechless sound?

Such an important and precious natural resource. One can say that together they are strong as a magnificent and powerful horse.

For together they create new life on earth, yes these are the significant tears of the sun. The feeling every time they caress my cheeks when I am outdoors is indescribable, I enjoy it even more every time I run.

Still, there are days when she shines like the brightest star. There are days when she seems to be away, even though the distance might not be that far.

For this is the time of the year when you can see her the most. During the winter she almost feels like an invisible ghost. Without her we would all be lost.

Who said that the Sun never cries? Even though she does we must not forget her unforgettable and warm smiles.

No comments: