Tuesday 3 June 2008

Looking back on what could have been.

Who knew that you could make me feel like this? Daily signs that keep reminding me of you and suddenly it hits me that there are so many things about you that I truly miss.

The greatest of them all is the way you always seem to put a smile on my face. Tonight I wish I could fall asleep in your warm embrace, for that it a place where I know I would feel safe.

I miss the way you always seem to be able to read my mind. Suddenly I find myself sitting here, thinking about all the great memories that we share and all the feelings I once had which I thought that I had left all behind.

I can't help but wondering what could have happened if you had stayed? Seriously, why did you have to fly away?

I guess this is something I will never know. Somehow I can't help it but I actually long for the next cold seasons, if you only knew how much I truly love snow! (Now that I'm born in January and all...)

Anyway it's running late. I'm out of words and I don't know what else there is to say.

I just miss our talks, the way you made me glow whenever I saw you while entering a room, the fact that you've been such a good friend all along and the fact that I never got the opportunity to sing to you, believe me I would have chosen a very special song.

For this is my heart's confession, I do think of you more than you'll ever know.

No comments: