Monday 23 June 2008

An ordinary post.

I just realized that it's been a while since I wrote "an ordinary post".. I'm sorry for that but like I've said before I've been busy working and hanging out with family and friends. But I'll try to get better, I promise!

Monday evening again and a new beginning of a new week. My plans so far are just work work work and party on Saturday since L turns 20! Happy Birthday sweetie!

I've also started writing on a list of things that I have to bring with me when I go to Båstad, a small typical Swedish summer town on the south-western part of Sweden (8th - 13th of July) since I'm a bit of a planning-freak after all.. :P (I believe that I should blaim IB for that...)

Anyway so that's my summer, work and Båstad! I might get a few days off here and there but in the end I'll be spending most of my time at the shop (Jackpot). What are your plans for the summer?

No comments: