Tuesday 1 July 2008

What type of dog would you be?

Picture: Collage made by me

I've been sitting here for a few hours, looking at the most wonderful pictures of many different kinds of dogs. This is when I realized that if I would have been a dog I would probably have been a Cocker Spaniel.

The beautiful golden fur reminds me of my hair (as seen on the pictures in the collage) and if I remember it correctly the last time I looked in to the eyes of a Cocker Spaniel I saw two sweet and caring eyes which reminds me a bit of my own personality (I know so because both family members and friends have told that I do have a kind personality since I tend to place others in first place and myself at last - not so good at all times).

Haha I just realized that this might have been an odd post but let me tell you that I'm way tired and just haven't got any energy to come up with another more "intelligent" post.

What dog do you think you would be if you were a dog? It's just a funny thing and nothing to take too seriously :) I hope I haven't offended anybody, in that case I'm sorry. Have a great day/night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åh, Cocker Spaniel är verkligen min favorit hund, de är så fantastiskt söta! Jag håller verkligen med om att om du skulle vara en hund, så skulle du vara en Cocker Spaniel :)

About me said...

Visst är dom? :) Jag fullkomligt älskar den rasen! Hihi sötnos, tack va gullig du är! <3