Thursday 27 March 2008

Amor Vincit Omnia.

You may call me naive but the truth is that I will never stop believe. Surely, there must be someone who wants to meet you halfway and to see the sunrise? Despite the troublesome world we live in, life and love itself will always mean a great deal to me.

They give me hope and strength during those difficult times when the sky turns pitch black. The most famous poet of ancient Rome, Virgil, once wrote "Amor Vincit Omnia" which is latin and stands for "Love Conquers All". I believe most of us need to hear it more often to be able to forgive and to forget, still I can not help to find myself sitting here, looking back.

Some people say that "Memories never die", I believe it to be true for in my eyes they are nothing else but valuable treasures. I am referring to the ones that made you laugh but also the ones that made you cry. Each and every one of them are unique in their own way and I must not forget to mention the memories that started off as struggling butterflies inside your stomach and that might have given your body and soul great pleasure.

Remember to tell the people that you care about/love how much they truly mean to you. For every day that passes me by I try to live after yet another wise quote "Carpe Diem" which means "Seize the Day".

Enjoy today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow for some things only lasts for a short period of time while other things such as true love might last forever.

No comments: