Tuesday 11 March 2008

Powerwalk.

I don't know what's happened to me? I used to be able to get up early in the morning but nowadays I can't seem to find the "energy" (?) to get out of the bed when the alarm goes off. Instead I turn it off and go back to sleep.

Please don't tell me it's a sign that I'm getting "old" ?! Haha don't bother answering that.

Anyway somehow my mom did manage to wake me up around 9 AM this morning and to drag me out on a powerwalk.

Like I said I've become so lazy during this last week? What happened to my motto for "Beach of 2008".. ? Seriously I can't go on like this.

I felt so proud of myself when I came home after our walk, therefor tomorrow I will try to do the same! (Haha I still think I'm going to need some help from my youngest brother to make sure that I actually leave the bed ... Early!) We'll see how it goes :)

Just to make things clear I'm not longing to become some sick anorectic type of girl like the ones living in Hollywood, no sir, all I need is just to get some regular exercise to make sure that my body and health will remain having a good condition.

Time to eat some lunch! May you all have a great Tuesday!

No comments: