Wednesday 5 March 2008

Secret Love Letter.

Some of you might recognize the necklace on the picture above, if not I can tell you that it's a Swedish designer called Cornelia who's made it. Her gorgeous different pieces of jewellery are quite famous here in Stockholm.

So why am I writing about it? Because I really really really wish I had my own secret love letter to carry around my neck.

I believe it's been more than a year now since she stopped making/selling the necklace. :( It nearly broke my heart when I learnt about it...

Apparently a new brand called 82 has created a similar envelope as the one Cornelia did but it's still not the same piece of jewellery.

This new version is not a necklace but a bracelet and to be honest I don't like the new one, I prefer Cornelia's.

However if you would like to have a look at this new bracelet you can find it here, at the Swedish jewellery webshop called
www.kyssjohanna.se

I guess all I can do is to continue dreaming about this beautiful necklace and pray that one day it will be mine!
:)

No comments: