Sunday 9 March 2008

Blonde. Smart. Bombshell.

Haha talking about today's biggest but most importantly positive surprise! :)

I found this so called "IV-test" which is similar to the so called "IQ-test" which I simply had to try! I've never done anything like this before but I thought it would be fun to try it.

I got
112 points? (!) Talking about a good result!

Besides I read at the bottom of the diagram (as seen on the picture above) that I got 78 % better than the rest of the population! Let's just say that I'm really proud to call myself a blonde smart bombshell!

Whoever said that Swedish girls (especially blonde girls) are stupid can literally "slänga sig i väggen" a Swedish expression which means "throw themselves in a wall". Still there are exceptions but I'm glad I'm not one of them, I proudly present the clear evidence above! :P

It might sound weird but I'm sure that all Swedish teenagers know what I mean!

Unfortunately the test is in Swedish but for those who understand the language give it a try! You can find it
here.

Have a great day!

No comments: